Hey there, I’m Dr. Jade.
I work with frustrated and unsure teens and young adults who are losing faith in themselves. I help them get balanced and unstuck, so they can be brightly confident about their academic, professional, and social lives. My goal is to find ways for you to have a better school-life balance so you can live your dream life of not stressing all the time - while still saving some time for your social life.
How does coaching with me work?
Life affects everyone differently – your challenges and goals are unique to your situation and your needs are different. That is why there are several different ways we can work together. I offer several types of evidence-based coaching services. This evidence is gleaned from industry, methodical clinical research, most recent findings, and evaluations from the behavioral sciences and other related fields (e.g., psychology, learning theory, emotional intelligence, transformational learning, coaching best practices, etc…). Therefore, all services are based on proven research and can be considered to be effective change methods. Check out my coaching services below and book an appointment …Read More
You are in the right place.
As your coach, I will help you cut through the confusion and get a structured plan to help you get where you desire your life to be. I will coach you through how you can keep your promises to yourself, strengthen your identity, and follow through. When finished setting up your coaching plan, you will be ready to start living a balanced life. Contact me about my coaching services and I’ll help you achieve your goals!
- Reduces anxiety
- Identifies values & resources
- Starts building self-awareness & develops leadership abilities
- Learning personal confidence & social-emotional skills
- Understanding their personal strengths and weaknesses
- Great for both high school & college students
- Teaches them how to balance their school and social lives
- Organize their school classes and schedule
- Learn studying strategies and techniques
- Increases time management, memory, & productivity skills
- Builds executive function skills
- Develops self-awareness
- Recognize how to avoid or compensate for limitations
- Strategies to address daily challenges
- Partnering to set up structure and support systems
- Determines environments where the young person thrives
- Identifies interests, skills, abilities, and gifts
- Understanding of personal/organizational mission & priorities for your career
- Discovers potential college majors
- Determines professions that match your “picture” of an ideal job or career
"FOCUS ON BEING BALANCED. SUCCESS IS BALANCE."